Sunday, September 04, 2005

Knitting with Fru Christensen

So many projects so little time. Having three children aged 4 months, 4 years and 7 years, it tends to get difficult to get quality time with myself and my knitting projects. I have for a while wanted to share pictures of my ongoing and finished projects with other knit-bloggers and now I've created my own blog...just one problem left...no camera to take pictures of the knitting projects. Come to think of it, we might be the only family left with no digital camera, so it should be possible to borrow one. I can't wait to post my first picture. It will be a picture of the Harry Potter sweater I knitted for Johan last winter. I feel I owe that to Jen and Alison who hosted the knitalong last october. Well, I'll be of to borrow that camera...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home