Monday, September 26, 2005

One year old sweater


The HP-sweater that is. I'm actually amazed it survived for so long. Johan has worn it allmost every day since I finished it a year ago. Here is the picture finally... (thanks to Alison and Jenn for hosting the knit-along)
I did promise Johan a HP-scarf next, but I decided to try and finish some of the other projects before buying more yarn. First of all there is my cardigan and then there is Wilmas purple sweater. I can't decide which one of them is the most important. My cardigan is knit in a colour that is highly fashionable this fall and winter (and probably not next year) and Wilma might outgrow her sweater before it is done. And of course there are many other projects that I'm keen to get started on. Can you recognize my dilemma ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

Great sweater - and it's wonderful it's so well loved.

The dilemma sounds very familiar!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home